BTB August 18, 2012
YES THIS. Okay people, if you see a lolita that be lookin’ a mess instead of lookin the best first consider, did they do it on purpose? If so move on and say nothing. If they’re posting on an online situation looking for critique there is a kind, polite way to guide them to do better next time. If you are kind they’re more likely to 1. try again and 2. listen to your advice.
Advice is often better if it doesn’t involve buying anything unless its ABSOLUTELY needed. If a piece they already have can be edited that is better because not everyone has tons of money mkay?
We all start somewhere. Look back at your first coord if you feel like being rude as shit okay? I’m sure it was not that cute, if it was congrats, you tried way hard and did good. lol. Mine sucked. I know that. People were rude to me and people critiqued nicely and I grew from that.
If someone blatantly refuses your nicely given commentary don’t fight, don’t post a secret about them, don’t talk about them, move on. Get over it. Not everyone takes critique well and they’ll hurt for it. No skin off you okay?
- luna-robotnik likes this
- thejrockjunkie likes this
- faerymermaidprincess likes this
- manda-the-stars-shine-bright likes this
- steam-princess reblogged this from feministlolita
- lolitaplusgeek reblogged this from feministlolita
- chaoticwitch reblogged this from feministlolita
- tenalach reblogged this from feministlolita and added:
- idreamdontwakeher reblogged this from feministlolita
- idreamdontwakeher likes this
- mimisaurus likes this
- feministlolita posted this